The GMAT exam is a standardized assessment, delivered in English that helps business schools assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in business and management. Schools use the test as one predictor of academic performance in an MBA program or in other graduate management programs. Over 1900 graduate business schools around the world use GMAT scores as a part their admissions process.
The GMAT exam measures basic verbal, mathematical, and analytical writing skills that you have developed in your education and work. It does NOT measure:
- your knowledge of business,
- your job skills,
- specific content in your undergraduate or first university course work,
- your abilities in any other specific subject area, or
- subjective qualities such as motivation, creativity, and interpersonal skills.
The GMAT preparation class at Institut MATCI Montréal offers the most complete documents and materials available to help you achieve a high score. These include:
- Real test questions including the newest question types and trends.
- Examples of each type of question including Quantitative, Verbal, Critical Reasoning, Verbal Sentence Structure, Verbal Reading, and Writing.
- The most complete test software from ETS Power Prep (latest version), Kaplan, and Princeton, similar to the real CAT (computer adaptive test).
- Materials beyond GMAT to sharp your ability
- Timing and pacing your test preparation process.
- Personalized training methodology, finding your strong points and weak points and giving you unique instructions to benefit the most from the preparation process.
- Test skill instruction including skills and tricks to help you get a better score.
- Experience in GMAT preparation instruction.